Components For Impression Transfers
Tapered Screw-Vent and Trabecular Implants are packed with a Fixture Mount/Transfer that serves multiple functions:
- Implant Placement - The Fixture Mount is used as a mean to deliver the implant to the surgical site and provides convenient color-coded identification that matches the implant analogs.
- Implant-Level Transfer - The Fixture Mount then functions as a transfer that is conveniently pre-attached to the implant. Surgeons can take an immediate index or impression to complete the transfer, or restoring doctors can use it after the healing period.
- Preparable Temporary Abutment - The Fixture Mount may also be prepared to function as a temporary abutment while the final restoration is being fabricated.
The prosthetic manual for the Trabecular Metal and Tapered Screw-Vent Systems provides a detailed overview of the prosthetic procedures applicable to these implant systems.
Fixture Mount / Transfer
Includes a Retaining Screw (URS2). Can be used as a Preparable Temporary Abutments.
One or two sentence summary about this piece of this system
Titanium Implant Analogs For Stone Models
Color-coded by implant platform.
We offer world-class educational opportunities.
Our specialty courses focus on current and emerging dental procedures, technology and products, empowering you to exceed the needs of your patients and your practice.
Features & Benefits
General Prosthetic Information
- The prosthetic manual for the Trabecular Metal and Tapered Screw-Vent Systems provides a detailed overview of the prosthetic procedures applicable to these implant systems.
- Please refer to the Instructions for Use accompanying individual components for indications, contraindications, warnings, precautions and detailed technique information
Need Customer Service or Tech Support?
We realize every minute counts when you're running a successful practice. That's why it is our promise that you will always be at the front of the line whenever you need support.