The Apline XC System provides the procedural and patient benefits of an interspinous approach with adjustable sizing capabilities.
Adjust Your Implant, Not Your Technique
As surgeons and patients increasingly demand minimally invasive alternatives to traditional pedicle screws, spinous process fixation has fulfilled an unmet clinical need in spinal fusion surgery.
The Alpine XC Adjustable Fusion System enables variable sizing and provides in situ compression/distraction capabilities similar to pedicle screws while reducing time, risks and muscle trauma associated with screw placement.
- Alpine XC is the only spinous process fixation device with an adjustable, fenestrated core and adjustable-length plates.
- Variable sizing allows for an optimized, anatomic fit.
Optimized Surgical Technique
- Alpine XC allows device insertion in a small, collapsed configuration, enabling minimally invasive exposure.
- In situ device compression and distraction provides the surgeon with lordosis control and the ability to load interbody grafts1.
Advanced Coating Technology
- Alpine XC is the only spinous process fixation device on the market that features a titanium plasma spray coating, specifically designed to enhance fixation at the bone-implant interface.
Post lengths are available in medium and wide.
6mm – 9mm.
10mm – 18mm.
ZimVie Spine’s comprehensive thoracolumbar products are engineered to treat spinal deformities, degenerative, and complex cases with clinical effectiveness, always with a commitment to patient safety.
- Gandhi A. Alpine XC Adjustable Fusion System versus Pedicle Screw Fixation: A Biomechanical Study of Interbody Cage Load and Segmental Lordosis in LLIF.
Presented at SMIS Global Forum 2014.
Zimmer Biomet Spine, Inc.
10225 Westmoor Dr.
Westminster, CO 80021 USA