Designed for strength, versatility, and stability. It represents the pinnacle of lateral lumbar cage evolution incorporating zero-profile, intradiscal, and integrated fixation.
Featuring VerteBRIDGE® Plating Technology
- Zero-profile design with no hardware protruding lateral of the vertebral bodies.
- Self-locking plates designed for initial and long-term stability.
- Self-guided, curved plates ease insertion.
- Inserter provides protection of anatomic structures during plate placement.
- Innovative plate delivery system optimized for the direct lateral approach.
The enhanced in-line, self-guided VerteBRIDGE Plating Technology facilitates simplified cage insertion all through a direct, minimally invasive approach.
- Comprehensive offering of footprints to meet different patient anatomy and provide for optimal endplate contact.
- I-beam design to increase the rigidity of the cage and support the graft during insertion into the intervertebral space.
- Intra-operative adjustment of the Cage Holder to ensure optimal positioning of the cage prior to insertion of VerteBRIDGE plating.
- Guided in-line plate delivery.
- Sterile packaging for assured product quality and absolute traceability.
- Bevelled nose to ease insertion.
17mm and 22mm.
0° and 6°.
8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 14mm and 16mm*.
* Special Order
40mm, 45mm, 50mm, 55mm and 60mm.
Short, Medium and Long.
ZimVie Spine’s comprehensive thoracolumbar products are engineered to treat spinal deformities, degenerative, and complex cases with clinical effectiveness, always with a commitment to patient safety.
Parc d’entreprises du Grand Troyes
Quartier Europe de l’Ouest
5 rue de Berlin
10300 Sainte-Savine, France